1. Initial in person meeting to discuss creative and process
2. We will shoot (4) :60 digital content "stories" on Monday October 7th
#1 Month End Recap
#2 Who is Palermo Real Estate
#3 Content Per You
#4 Content Per You
2. Shooting will consist of 1 camera & lighting package for two hours at Palermo Real Estate
3. "Month End Recap" will be professionally edited and delivered Tuesday October 8th
4. The additional 3 videos will be and delivered within 7 days
5. Videos will be rendered Full HD 1080p and uploaded to Palermo's You Tube Channel
6. Graphics, title and simple b-roll included.
Music to be selected my Palermo Real Estate $49-$99 depending on source.
IDEAS FOR YOUR VIDEOS
We'll produce any content but here are a few topics which work well.
About Your Company
New Product Launch
Question & Answers
Special Deals and Pricing
Thank You To Your Followers
Don’t wear white, black or red. White glows and becomes the most noticeable thing on the TV screen. Black is too harsh and can suck up all the light. Reds bleed on camera and are distracting.
Pastel shirts work well on TV.
The safest color on TV is blue.
Don’t wear dangly earrings. They distract.
Don’t wear stripes, herringbone, small intricate designs, or flashy jewelry. They are hard for a TV camera to pick up on.
Don’t wear checks.
Dress in a simple, boring manner.
Viewers should focus on your face and what you say, not your clothes.
Men should have about an inch of their shirt cuff showing.
Avoid light colored pants.
Wear over-the-calf socks so your skin doesn’t show if you cross your legs.
Don’t wear more than one ring per hand.
Women shouldn’t wear short skirts if you want people to focus on your message.
If you wear a dark shirt, dark suit, and dark tie, you will look like you are auditioning to be a hit man on the Sopranos.
Vests look stuffy on TV.
Don’t wear stripes. They dance around on the screen and are distracting.
Avoid hair products that add shine.
No visible logos or companies or brands, except for your own company logo.
People shouldn’t judge you by your appearance, but they will.
If you do or wear anything distracting on TV, people will remember that and nothing you say.